Digital Lifestyle Product Director
Currently heading up the Digital Lifestyle Group’s shopping and inspiration initiatives, bringing content and products together in a meaningful way for our audience. Working with the AEM platform to create multiple editorial and sales tools that enable the content creators to deliver contextual shopping and photo experiences on and off-platform. Current shopping initiatives have doubled our product CTR since launching in January.
Responsible for launching the HGTV Photo Library on the new HGTV portal site. The Photo Library consists of thousands of curated and metadata-rich photos from the vast HGTV warehouse of digital imagery. Oversaw digital asset data migration, the development of an editorially-friendly DAM tool, and the design and development of a high-touch user experience.
- Created a site-wide dynamic photo shopping experience
- Worked with third-party commerce partners to develop a product API for our photos, delivering relevant products and up-to-date pricing and info directly to the consumer
- Developed an exclusive partner shopping experience for our sponsor/partners
- Created an immersive content shopping experience to bring the HGTV lifestyle voice to commerce initiatives
- Developed a DAM process for the Digital Lifestyle Group’s store of digital imagery, a process that continues to be used across all teams and brands
- Developed image and data standards for all digital assets, allowing editors to create dazzling photo experiences on the fly, using only tags and keywords