Copywriter, Corporate Relations
HealthNow New York Inc.
Create and manage strategic communications for the parent company of BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York and BlueShield of Northeastern New York.
- Head writer for all sales and marketing materials, collaborating with internal clients to produce more than 2,000 pieces of B2B and B2C collateral yearly
- Editorial lead for Medicare communications; e.g., author of Healthy Blue magazine, distributed to 570,000 members biannually
- Regulate content to maintain consistency and brand “voice” throughout sell sheets, presentations, white papers, speeches, press releases, brochures, ad campaigns, direct mail (print and digital), intranet, internet, and overall routine communications
- Collaborate with designers to compose conceptual, forward-thinking marketing that moves the needle
Personal achievements include:
- Promotion from Editorial Specialist to Copywriter (November 2016)
- Recipient of Second Quarter TIPPER Best in Class award (June 2016)
- First intern to begin an internship on-site (Buffalo, NY; June 2012) and continue remotely (Washington, DC; December 2012)