Life Saving Victoria - Head Office
Responsible for the management, development and growth of LSV’s public training services and associated management systems. This role supports the and successful delivery of LSV’s public training courses.
- Managing department contracts for 25 third party providers
- Managing private and government contracts across 2 states and 3 countries
- Overseeing a team of over 60 trainers and 6 administration staff
- Ensuring continuous improvement and innovation for multiple projects including but not limited to; online assessment tools, students records management, resourcing systematisation, e-learning development, marketing and promotion.
- Leading new systems and processes for VET compliance requirements
- Anticipating industry needs and expectations
- Management of the LSV student records management system (Axcelerate)
- Overseeing the budget lines for over 2.5 million dollars of training revenue
- Enhancing positive relations with industry, membership and community
- Facilitation of Training to Trainers in Tasmania and Victoria.
Achievements: Exceeded budget results 2017/2018 with a 10% increase for year on year revenue. Implemented online assessment app across over 95% of courses delivered. Reviewed and released new resources including e learning for 17 accredited courses with 37 versions of those courses. Increased licensee revenue by over 50% for year on year comparison. Launch of the trainer matrix online to all trainers.