Chief Financial Officer
Stake Center Locating
My responsibilities include reporting to and partnering with the president and CEO regarding the financial policy and direction while also being an active participant in, and driver of, the organization’s overall strategy. I lead all financial administration, business planning, and budgeting. As a member of the senior leadership team, I will work closely with a motivated and engaged finance and governance committee as part of the board of directors.
Specific responsibilities include:Finance
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment, and asset management.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to
- provide insight into the organization’s operations and business plans.
- Planning, Policy, and Investor Relations
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets.
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts.
- Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior management team.
- Engage the finance committee of the board of directors to develop short-, medium-, and long-term financial plans and projections.
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, investors, foundation executives, auditors, public officials, etc.
- Remain up to date on audit best practices.
Accounting and Administration
- Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting.
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.