B/HI (Entertainment Public Relations Firm)
Led the communications firm’s entertainment technology and games division, managing 7-15 professionals and client accounts worth $1.5 million in annual revenue.
- Generated millions of low cost positive earned media impressions through strategies that generated coverage in top-tier outlets across consumer, business, industry, tech and entertainment
- Acquired and managed the firm's largest client (Square Enix) for 5 years, securing increases based on performance while launching award-winning products, including Tomb Raider, Hitman, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Just Cause 3.
- Led the agency launch team (comprised of three junior staff and two part-time consultants) for Game of the Year Award candidate Deus Ex: Mankind securing over 700 million impressions across major consumer, industry, tech and business media.
- Leveraging film/games expertise, led agency's efforts to acquire Rovio account, publisher of the renowned Angry Birds franchise, prior to launching its first animated film (The Angry Birds Movie) and a new mobile game. Devised the strategy for unveiling the new mobile title and helped achieve coverage across national business, consumer and industry outlets.
- Acquired agency clients through customized strategic proposals and then developed and executed the strategies for dozens of successful campaigns including the 2015 Apple iOS Game of the Year (Lara Croft GO) and the 2015 GMA Nominated PR Campaign of the Year (Metal Gear Solid V).
- Clients included: Square Enix (Tomb Raider, Hitman, Deus Ex), Sony Online Entertainment, Rovio (Angry Birds, The Angry Birds Movie, ToonsTV animation), Konami (Metal Gear Solid), Warner Bros., GungHo Online, Performance Designed Products (gaming hardware), Halfbrick (Fruit Ninja), Immplay (interactive toys), VRTIFY (VR music), Sixense (VR hardware), TransGaming, Imperative (Heroes Reborn games) and Condition One (VR documentary).