Merck Inc. - Chemicals Division
- Reported directly to the Director for Sales and Marketing (expatriate) and closely coordinated with the Product Management Group.
- Responsible for the implementation of the new pricing framework and new pricing software in the country office.
- Responsible for the coordination of pricing processes with Headquarters in Darmstadt, Germany.
- Performed price analysis, price calculation, drafting of price policies and implementation of prices through published price lists.
- Supported the Division with preparation of price negotiations and addressed price queries.
- Consolidated and synthesized the Division’s sales and business updates and furnished reports to region.
- Acted as a local Change Manager who supported the management in driving the mind shift to value pricing.
- Liaised and coordinated market studies internally within the Division and externally with third party research agencies.
- Verified semi-monthly and monthly incentive program rewards claims of the Sales Management Group and Customer Care Centre.
- Ad Hoc reports / briefs such as economic, industry and business.