* Utilizing the nursing process (assessment, diagnosis, plan, implementation and evaluation) to identify patient needs and organize patient care to ensure care is delivered in an effective way.
* Identifying the need of patient teaching and integrating patient teaching into daily nursing care.
* Collaborating effectively with patients, their families and the interdisciplinary team and maintaining profession relationships which allows for effective and reciprocal interaction among all different parties.
* Documenting and reporting properly all procedures and assessments in a computerized clinical system in accordance with workplace policies.
* Delegating appropriate activities to nursing assistants in a professional way and providing instructions and support.
* A wide variety of coordinator tasks.
From February 2013 I have been employed at a home consisting of patients with a high level need for specialized care.