Team Lead - Senior Marketing Specialist
Experienced continued growth, increased responsibilities and oversight in field marketing capacity for 10 years.
Research and analyze business unit sales, business demographics and market opportunity in support of SAS flagship software (data management, analytics, and business intelligence). Develop strategic marketing plans to build brand awareness and achieve lead generation goals. Conceptualize and orchestrate messaging and theme of marketing plan campaigns and events. Direct and approve all marketing budget expenditures for plan execution. Oversee marketing team, internal agencies, and support departments to implement all marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategies for new initiatives and product launches.
- As primary Americas Marketing liaison, provide strategic direction to influence $8.5 million corporate media plan spend in various technical and business outlets (including Economist, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall Street Journal, CIO Magazine and InformationWeek).
- Historically outperformed lead generation targets by 122% or better, year over year.
Publications Marketing Analyst - August 2001- February 2002
- Built SAS Publishing media relations effort and established functional media directory.
- Conceptualized, planned and wrote book cover text and author biographies promotional mailings, email, brochures and flyers.