Chief Software Architect
SlideRoom Technologies / Liaison International
- Responsible for providing technical leadership and mentoring.
- Started a knowledge sharing initiative to build the collective knowledge across the company's team of developers.
- Created an initiative to build shared components across the company's three new commercial products.
- Greatly simplified and automated the CI / CD process.
- Built a Slack chat bot to automate deployment and other tasks.
- Admissions - C# / TypeScript / AWS / Azure / Redis / Elasticsearch / RabbitMQ / Kubernetes
- Lead developer on a team of six responsible for the recruitment module of this new college admissions platform.
- Built a data integration platform that provides a unified contact record by merging many external sources of contact information and activities together.
- Provides integrations with Stripe, MailChimp, Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Google Forms, Google Classroom, Desk, Constant Contact, Zendesk, HubSpot, IMAP, and dynamically mapped incoming and outgoing web hooks that can handle JSON, CSV, and XML.
- Foundatio - C# / AWS / Azure / Redis / Elasticsearch / RabbitMQ
- Lead developer on this open source set of libraries which provides pluggable foundation blocks for building loosely coupled distributed applications.
- Shared across four commercial products and used to accelerate development.
- Provides abstractions and various implementations for caching, queues, messaging, distributed locks, file storage, metrics, logging, jobs and repositories.