Planner / Process & Document Control / Programmer / Senior CNC Prototype Machinist
Planning / Process & Document Control
- Coordinate production with management.
- Identify the appropriate manufacturing process for each job.
- Resolve and analyze manufacturing discrepancies and interface with QC.
- Order Tooling and tool management.
- Maintain consumables.
- Establish Process procedures.
- Establish Machine shop travelers.
- Develop measurement plans for Machine Shop and QC.
- Develop production procedures, processes and manage the transition of parts and assemblies from development to production.
- Organize project folder and documents so the project team can find files in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the interface between engineering, manufacturing to ensure the appropriate changes are properly documented, routed, dispositioned, and/or implemented.
- Ensure existing procedures and standards are followed.
- Catalog and maintains files.
- Monitor document numbers and reviews documents for accuracy and compliance to document processing procedures.
- Ensure documents meet standards for production.
Programmer / Machinist
- Utilize Mastercam software for generation of machine programming from solid models and drawings.
- Hand code programming from drawing.
- Program CNC Lathe, Turn Mill (Mastercam / EIA) (Inch).
- Program, Setup and Operate DMG Mori NLX 2500 SY| 700 (X, Z, C, B & Y axis, dual spindle.
- Program for setup & operator personal.
- First Article Inspection.
- ISO geometrical tolerancing / GD&T tolerances.
- Machine exotic materials (Inconel, Copper C18150, Titanium).
- Produce parts to print with tight tolerance (+/-.0005").
- Work with multi-spindle C axis machines with milling capacity.
- Run process improvement projects to continuously improve production processes on the shop floor.
- Worked with tooling manufactures to reduce inventory and increase production.
Responsibilities include teaching operators and new employees.