Market Educator, Sales (2011-Present)
- Accountable for building share and volume in accounts, and delivering specific sales numbers for Murad's third largest revenue generating territory in the country - Los Angeles.
- Responsible for key accounts education and sales support for a territory which encompasses the West Los Angeles area north to San Luis Obispo.
- Exceeded last year sales and meet quota quarterly.
- Maintain a territory coverage plan to optimize business results.
- Executes promotional calendar with appropriate account personnel.
- Educate and train Los Angeles territory retail clients through Murad brand knowledge and product demonstration.
- Plan and execute special events.
Corporate Educator, Global Education (2010 - 2011)
- Conduct all corporate education including new hire and product knowledge classes. As well as provide the Customer Care Department, Murad Medical Group, Murad Inclusive Health Spa and Murad Corporate with a monthly education course.
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer, Senior Director of Marketing and Marketing Brand Managers to create and update education pieces.
- Support National and International field education teams with innovative education tools and materials.
- Maintain and manage the internal education resource that answers all questions related to esthetics, ingredients, products and functionality.
Administrator, Global Education (2009 - 2010)
- Work closely with the Global Marketing team to aid in the creation of their collateral materials.
- Support Public Relations: help with media related events/appearances also answering publication questions pertaining to esthetics.
- Create and test new professional facial protocols and products.
- Assist in funneling education materials to other channels (Professional, National and International).
- Manage and plan the master Education calendar
Education & Event Coordinator (2007-2009)
- Supported and assisted Senior Director of Education
- Main corporate contact for all field education staff
- Worked closely with all department heads including direct, international, customer care and spa to make sure all education needs were being satisfied.
- Hosted and prepared all corporate education events
Medical Spa Coordinator (2006-2007)
- Met and exceeded monthly sales goals and commissions.
- Develop skincare regimens for clients
- Closed sales for estheticians and other service providers
- Managed schedules for estheticians, massage therapists, nail technicians and hair stylists.