Jan 2015 - Jul 2015
- Diffuse and resolve various volatile customer situations while maintaining the balance between the interests of the company and customer satisfaction
- Make service changes, recommend service options, and schedule installations for phone, television cable, and internet lines
- Provide detailed and accurate accounts of customer calls for prevention of future audit issues
- Resolve an average of 250 inquiries in any given week, dealing with all types of inquiries including technical issues, billing issues, installation schedules, product information queries, and numerous other matters
- Meet performance targets in all areas such as speed, accuracy, volume, customer satisfaction, and issue resolution
- Upsell company products and services to customers and meet target sale conversions
- Route Xfinity Home queries to designated department for proper resolution of service and equipment issues
Retention Agent (Loyalty)
Feb 2013 - Oct 2014
- Retained consumer memberships through utilization of sales tools and techniques.
- Logged all calls into membership computer system.
- Addressed consumer needs and outlined how continued membership will fulfill those needs.
- Adhered to previously approved script during calls.
- Provided superb customer service courteously and efficiently.
- Responded immediately and accurately to all billing dispute inquiries.
- Processed new service, saved account and rescheduling orders.
- Explained new services and products to existing customers.
- Tabulated and reported on retention effort outcomes.
Jan 2011 - Feb 2013
Chachi Auto Body
- Answered, screened and directed inbound phone calls.
- Received and assisted clients and escorted them to correct destinations; offices, rooms or meeting rooms.
- Performed general secretarial duties, including – meeting scheduling, appointment set up, faxing and mailing.
- Took verbal and written messages and transmitted them to exact person/destination.
- Received and sorted email and electronic deliveries.
- Maintained meeting diary – manually or electronically, as required.
- Accepted letters and packages delivered to the front desk and distributed to appropriate staff.
- Handled general requests for information and data.
- Interacted well with the public.
- Handled delicate situations, such as – customer requests, special needs and complaints.
- Performed basic customer service functions.
- Coordinated maintenance of the front desk reception area equipment, furniture, lighting, applications and brochures.
- Maintained a neat, tidy and pleasant appearance of the reception area.
Mar 2012 - Mar 2012
Aims Community College