- Consult with customers on potential purchases with industry knowledge.
- Follow up via email/phone to maintain relationships.
- Work in a competitive based sales environment to increase revenue.
[January 2017: Promoted to David Yurman Specialist for top sales performance, leadership qualities and strong customer relationships}
[Marketing lead for country touring artists]
- Develop strategic marketing plans and emails for assigned accounts.
- Collect, analyze and interpret data to present internally and externally to clients.
- Interact with record labels, artist management, agencies and promoters to support special offers via Ticketmaster's marketing assets daily with a rolodex of key management contacts.
- Serve as a liaison between all internal teams to provide seamless execution of marketing campaigns in a fast paced environment. (Social Media, eCRM, Promotions, Client Development, Event Programming, etc.)
- Respond to client marketing requests via email and phone.
- Educate clients on available marketing opportunities and act as a liaison between client and other internal departments.
- Build relationships and develop marketing plans for venue contacts.
[June 2011: Only coordinator chosen to support National touring clients with marketing support.]
- Draft engaging copy to promote artists and choose popular events to feature on Ticketmaster.com.
- Distribute digital media alerts and flyers for display at retail locations.
- Generate web pages for presales and exclusive offers for partners.
- Purchase/organize materials for 7-Eleven radio giveaways and in-store DVD release events.
- Edit/assemble press kits for media affiliates: Phantom of the Opera, Legally Blonde: the musical, Young Frankenstein, Jersey Boys and more.