Provided direction for the team's projects
- Ensured productivity by making sure roadblocks were resolved
- Acted as the main point of contact for all projects the team built
- Provided mentorship and guidance to the team
- Managed all project workload planning using Scrum and agile practices and procedures
- Grew the team by screening potential candidates and participating in interviews
As the Lead for the Product Quality Tools team, I provided overall architectural direction and helped guide the team to complete tasks in a quick and efficient manner.
- Log Processing & Analysis is a system that allows internal teams to analyze Tableau Logs by running custom user logic to pull out important data. The data is then put into Tableau viz's to help find bug root cause or to gain insight into how our customers use the various products. I helped build the initial prototypes and managed the team that built the final distributed system.
- Support Bug Transfer is a website that expedites the process of turning customer Salesforce issues into requests that development can easily triage and fix. I mentored the developer who built and manages the system and am currently helping him update the system to a .Net back-end with an AngularJS front-end.
- Metrics allows the team to easily post application metrics from all our systems and analyze them in Tableau. I managed the senior engineer who designed and built the system. I ensured he had the time and resource to complete the system to meet the requirements that the team had.