Aug 2013 - Aug 2015
Master of Science in Community & International Development: Advovacy
Andrews University - Berrien Spring, MI
- Community & International Development Scholarship
- Merit Scholarship for Research Initiative & Academic Excellence
Sep 2004 - Jun 2008
Bachelors of Business Administration: International Business
Walla Walla University - College Place, WA
- Recipient of Kendall Women in Business Scholarship and WWU Leadership Award
- Student Government Executive Secretary
- Speak, read and write fluent Spanish & English
- Fast learner, team player, self-motivated, goal oriented
- Paper-vision, Navision database, Microsoft suite, 10-key, SPSS
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Jan 2015 - Aug 2015
Office Manager & Research Assistant - Berrien Springs, MI
Institute of Church Ministry
- Data collection for research
- Supervised 5 employees in creating online database of old archives
- Office Duties
Aug 2013 - Jan 2015
Research Assistant & Event Coordinator - Berrien Springs, MI
Andrews University: Community & International Development Department
- Coordinate and organize about 10 department meeting per semester
- Assisted in coordinating a month long field trip to Madagascar
- Research Presentation to the American Association of Behavioral & Social Sciences: A Case Study of Gender Advocacy in Humanitarian Faith-Based Organizations
May 2014 - Aug 2014
Field worker & Intern - Antananarivo, Madagascar
Syndicat des Professionnels Diplomes en Travail Social
- Conducted workshop on advocacy organization & strategy
- Conducted field work & needs assessment
- Created a database of potential donors
Jun 2011 - Aug 2013
International Sales Coordinator - Portland, OR
Stanley Black and Decker
- Managed a portfolio of over a dozen international accounts in Latin America, Dubai, Asia and Emerging Markets that generated $29. 59 Million in sales.
- Managed logistics between freight forwarders, shipping and purchasing department, sales team and customers: managing over 60 emails per day.
- Trained personnel on switchboard duties
- Completed three yearly trainings & monthly webinars on exports compliance
- Prioritized daily workflows, including all inbound calls, quotes, sales-related inquiries and submitted orders for processing.
- Researched on credits and return on goods
Mar 2010 - Jun 2011
Administrative Assistant - Portland, OR
Del Monte Fresh Produce Inc
- Assisted with customer service for the sales department
- Prepared labor invoices for payment
- Created weekly sales and labor reports for accounting management.
- Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
- Conducted monthly safety checks for the facility.
Oct 2008 - May 2009
Development Intern & Office Assistant - Dhaka, Bangladesh
Adventist Development & Relief Agency (ADRA) Bangladesh
- Completed two reports on work & observation in the fieldwork
- Recommended improvements to Women's Empowerment Project
- Translated official documents into Spanish to solicit funding
- Produced most significant change stories for monitoring purposes for donors & publication material Interfaced with USAID on project funding Relevant
May 2007 - Jun 2008
Student Financial Services Assistant - College Place, WA
Walla Walla University
- Managed confidential student accounts files
- Reconfigured official documents into Spanish.
- Assisted with preparation for financial workshops.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages
Sep 2004 - May 2007
Supervisor of Girl Dorm Housekeeping - College Place, WA
Walla Walla University
- Managed 14 employees.
- Trained new employees
- Ensured daily quality of service.
- Language certification from ESDES Language School – Segunto, Spain 2006
- Stanley Black & Decker Export Summit Training 2011 & 2013
- Bureau of Industry and Security Export Training 2012
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training 2014
- School of Business Student Advisory Board Secretary 2007 – 2008 School Year
- Spanish Club Secretary 2006 – 2008 School Year
- Walla Walla University Student Association Secretary 2007 – 2008 School Year
- Community and International Development Club Social VP 2013 – 2014 School Year