I am a business professional with a broad range of work experience. I have extensive experience here in the USA, from Central Europe, and Russia in the areas of corporate training, business start up and development, general management, project management, event management, marketing and sales, HR management (ie. recruiting, corporate training & development), and administration
Jan 2014 - Present
Online English Language & Business Skills Trainer/Coach
- Individual and small group English training and coaching, soft skills training and executive coaching (in-company and private)
- General English, English for special purposes such as Business English, English for Banking and Finance, Legal English, HR, Travel, Tourism and Hospitality, Medical English, Technical English, English for Electrical Engineers, Aviation, etc.
- Special training such as interviewing techniques, presentation skills, negotiating etc Teach all exam preparation courses including KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, TOEFL, IELTS
- Teach pronunciation and accent reduction
- General administrative duties such as assessing students' skill level and deciding on appropriate level and course of study. Monitor and evaluate student's progress through homework and tests. Follow up with students and advise
Sep 2012 - Nov 2013
- Executive English Teacher/Trainer for small groups
- Individual Coach/Tutor for all ages
- Instruction and training in General English, General Business English, English for International Management, Business law, Marketing, HR, General Legal English, English for International Law, Medical English, English for Travel, Tourism and Hositality, Real Estate, etc.
- Exam prep courses for KET,PET,FCE,CAE,CPE,TOEFL,IELTS,ILETS,BEC's etc
Jan 2012 - May 2012
- Organize events for the general public and companies
- Responsible for conceptualization, organization and realization of events
- Create idea or theme, decide on logo, website design, layout and collaborate with IT regarding web development and optimization
- Search for venue and negotiate price, recruit and manage participants, assistants and outsourced help
- Search for partners and sponsors, arrange meetings and present idea or vision, negotiate terms and conditions, close sale
- Manage budget for overall production including venue, stage eqipment, photography and videography, participants, food and beverages etc.
- Create and manage e-social networking, create and implement internet marketing and outdoor advertising campaigns and collaborate with media and press
- Post production
May 2011 - Dec 2011
New Business Manager
Full Attack, full service marketing & PR agency
- Responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies for generating new business
- Manage existing existing client databases and create new ones
- Write and send business proposals to potential customers and existing clients, arrange meetings, give presentations, negotiate, close sales
- Manage accounts and maintain good client relations
- Manage special projects and assist with PR events Liase aross all departments to ensure timely and quality services
Feb 2011 - May 2011
Online Marketing Manager
Full Attack, full service marketing & PR agency
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies for new and existing clients to increase brand awareness and generate new business
- Responsible for tracking and evaluation of marketing initiatives and creating campaign strategies aligning with corporate goals
- Collaborate with designers regarding e-website presence and e-social networking, cooperate with the sales and client support teams and identify new online marketing opportunities and trends
- Manage special projects, campaigns and assist with coordination of PR events.
- Assist with Translation and writing of documentation, web content, and press releases
Sep 2005 - Nov 2010
Manageing Director, Corporate Instructor/Trainer
- Provided corporate training and development in companies which included soft skills training and consulting, executive and life skills coaching and foreign language instruction specializing in business English
- Responsible for business start-up, development and business operations.
- Created company image through strategic branding, decided on website, wrote all web content and organized layout, collaborated with web developers on website and search engine optimizationPerformed ongoing market research regarding educational and training services, cost anaylisis, industry trends and insights.
- Created and implemented marketing and PR strategies, sent proposals and negotiated contracts, competed in tenders, gave presentations, negotiated and closed sales
- Assessed clients' needs through questionaires and performance tests, organized small group language courses, 1-2 day soft skills seminars and half-day workshops.
- Personally taught in more than 30 companies, recruited and contracted staff, other instructors, and trainers on a national and international scale, trained and managed entire teamOrganized international business conference 'Business Economy Politics: the world situation 2009' for top executivesManaged accounts and maintained good client relations through ongoing feedback and follow upManaged entire budget and all finances
Sep 2004 - Jun 2005
Corporate ESL Intructor/Trainer
Jipka - Jazyky
- Taught individual and group English courses in Exxon Mobil and for the general public
- Course instruction and training in General English, Business English, English for Banking and Finance, International Management, Marketing, Real Estate, Legal English and exam preparation for certicifates in English proficiency
- Taught English for corporate soft skills such as Leadership Skills, Presentation Skills, Negotiating, Time Management, Cross-Cultural Awareness, etc.
- Assessed students’ needs, organize and prepare course content and material, monitor and evaluate student’s progress through performance testing
Jan 2003 - Aug 2004
- Taught English as a second language students of all ages and levels Taught weekend intensive courses for general public and in company Media Edge CIA
- Instruction consisted of General and Business English, English for Banking and Finance, International Management, Marketing, Real Estate, Legal English and exam preparation for certicifates in English proficiency
- Responsible to course administration including timetable, records of class activity and reporting to Director
Jun 2002 - Nov 2002
- Sold state of the art home and educational software products via telephone. Managed sales territory in southwestern US states and some other states utilizing existing account base.
- Made calls and presented company and products, assessed customers‘ needs, recomended appropriate software and closed sales.
- Participated in bi-weekly sales and customer service tainings or workshops Trained, mentored and motivated new sales reps
Jan 2001 - Jun 2002
- Scheduled appointments for sale and servicing of merchant accounts and electronic processing machines.
- Managed sales territory in California and some other southwestern US states prospecting for new accounts or utilizing existing account baseMade calls, presented company , products and services, assessed customers' needs and advised the appropriate equipment and/or service and closed sale of appointment.
- Managed existing databases and generated new leads through various search strategies, performed cold calls, and followed up on exisiting leads or interested customers
- Participated in frequent sales and customer service tainings and workshopsSupervised and coached new in house sales team members
Jun 2000 - Jun 2001
Customer Support Specialist
- Handled medical enquiries by clients via phone and triaged calls acordingly.
- Assessed clients‘ problems and determined urgency of call, processed clients‘ info and transfered calls to in house nurse or classified it as a 'call back' depending on urgency
- Processed new customer data, managed database, scheduled medical appointments for clients, submitted written reports to medical personnel
Jan 1998 - Jan 1999
- Identified target companies, generated sales leads for company and made cold-calls to potential clients
- Presented company and services and gathered info via phone, scheduled appointments and met with business owners, managers and other decision makers and also visited companies randomly.
- Conducted effective interviews and/or competitive customer satisfaction surveys (questioniares), analyzed data and reported to sales director.Interfaced with senior management at LCG to develop short/long term organizational goals and objectives.