When I'm not working, I love to travel; and the more exotic the destination, the better. I have traveled all over Latin America but have also gone as far away as Finland and Thailand. I also love cooking and movies.
- TELECOM COMMERCIAL CONSULTANT, EXECUTIVE and TEAM LEADER with over 15 YEARS of experience managing national and international WIRELESS, LONG DISTANCE and TOP-UP businesses.
- Responsible for developing and implementing effective BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT efforts, marketing campaigns and DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIPS nationwide.
- Managed national and international relationships both internally, for multinational corporations, and as a STRATEGIC MARKETING consultant in various industries throughout the Americas.
- Directed multimillion-dollar pan-regional BUDGETING with complete P&L ACCOUNTABILITY.
- Broad success managing all commercial aspects of B2B and B2C businesses including extensive experience in partner CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS.
Oct 2011 - Oct 2013
General Manager, Americas
Led ezetop to be the largest international mobile top-up wholesaler in the world. As the ezetop General Manager for the Americas, my responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of retail & wholesale distribution in the territory
- Managing Business Development, Marketing, & Account Management teams
- Day-to-day operations of the company's regional headquarters in Miami, Florida
- Regional P&L and the development and implementation of regional strategic direction
- Develop and grow relationships with key distribution and carrier partners
Jun 2009 - Oct 2011
Director, US Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for the development and management of US wholesale distribution and marketing of all ezetop products in the United States.
- In little more than 2 years, grew sales by nearly 800% and established a national footprint of direct distribution partners coast to coast.
- Hired, trained and managed all Marketing and Account Management staff.
Jan 2006 - Jun 2009
Business Development & Accounts Director
Hispanic Consulting Group
- Specialize in Marketing & Communications strategy for companies wishing to expand their sales demographics.
- Develop and implement marketing, promotional, Online, and advertising plans for clients in various industries including:- Telecommunications products & services- Health Insurance & Medical programs- International Real Estate Development - Industrial Equipment Sales & Export- Financial Services
Apr 2004 - Dec 2005
Director of Long Distance
- Responsible for the Marketing and Product Development of all International Long Distance (ILD) services for the largest prepaid mobile phone provider in the country (over 10 million customers currently)
- Proposed, developed and launched an entirely new ILD division with new providers, which I procured, and new services for our customers.
- Today, the ILD services I developed and launched generate Tracfone Wireless well over $150,000 in weekly revenues.
Apr 1997 - Apr 2004
National Sales & Distribution Manager
- In the 7 years I spent with Americatel Corporation, we grew the company from a small, business-services provider billing $12 million per year to a multinational telecommunications success story with over $340 million in annual sales.
- During that time, I held 5 different marketing positions in the company, being ascended steadily for my performance and contributions both in the U.S. and in Latin America.
- My last title in Americatel was National Sales & Distribution Manager, a position in which I was responsable for all retail distribution contract negotiations, logistics, management & reporting; a post I held for the last two years I was there.
- Other positions and accomplishments in the company included:
- Internet Marketing Manager: Launched and managed pan-regional Internet portals in the U.S. and Latin America,
- Marketing Manager, Central America: Rebranded & launched newly purchased regional affiliate,
- Regional Brand Coordinator, Central United States: Responsible for mass-media and grass-roots efforts from the U.S./Mexico Border to the Great Lakes.
- Marketing Research Analyst
Sep 1992 - Dec 1996
Bachelor or Arts
- In addition to my degree in International Relations, I also earned a Post Graduate Certificate in International Business and Latin American and Caribbean studies from FIU’s Latin American and Caribbean Center (LACC)
- Multiple letters of recognition for academic excellence
- INTERNSHIP. American Electronics Association, International Trade (Summer 1996), Washington, D.C.