Product Manager / Chief Administrative Officer
As part of leadership development program at Citi, performed various roles that helped develop/round skills to be tomorrow’s business leader. Roles include Market Manager for Liquidity management services (Oct’ 2013 to present), Product manager and Chief administrative officer for Hedge fund services (07/2008 to Oct’2013).
- Manage market positioning of Global Money Market Funds offering by Citi, achieved YOY growth of 25%
- Market implications of regulations, competitive forces and client trends that shape product dev.
- Cross product (liquidity management, payments, FXLM) client centric positioning and solutioning
Key projects at Citi
- Developed and executed go to market strategy and execution for various products: Money Market funds distribution, Cross currency SWAP development for corporates, POBO (payments on behalf of)
- Developed new products / enhanced-boot strapped existing products - growth initiatives revenue growth of $2 to $20 MM - Middle office for fund of hedge funds, FX hedging for hedge funds, fund of hedge fund and corporate clients, FASB157 for hedge funds, financial reporting for fund of hedge funds..
- Budget and control technology spend ($60 MM+) for Citi HFS: in a 2 cycle period reduced costs by 15% ; in addition, developed technology automation programs to reduced operating costs by ≈ $25+ MM
- Provided guidance to clients and industry bodies via seminars (SEC MMF reform 2014 regulatory seminar) or active participation (on working committee of DTCC industry body 2012-2013)
- Managed operations and client support desk (7+ staff onshore and offshore team) for Advent Geneva , portfolio and fund accounting for hedge funds and fund of hedge funds