Front Office Supervisor
Apr 2015 - Present
The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort
- Assists & support all hotel departments in dealing with difficult guest situations
- Ensure arriving guests receive prompt cordial attention & personal recognition.
- Records all occurrences, complaints etc and reports them to all departments concerned.
- Assists guests with guestroom problems.
- Monitors lobby and coordinates Guest Relations.
- Coordinates “overbooking” situations from the guest side escorting them to alternative hotels and follosing up the next day. .
- Coordinates any “down time” procedures according to the hotels contingency plan.
- Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous reception of guests.
- Assist in training new staff members, coach them and monitor their performance.
- Ensure the lobby is covered at all times, allocating meal breaks sensibly.
- Be aware of current daily status of Hotel
- Ensure smooth hand over to next shift.
- Thoroughly conversant with all room types, décor and outlook
- Know regular guest names and preferences; be aware of hotel facilities and promotions.
- Be aware of all Starwood Programs.
- Promote the Hotel generally and be aware of outlet’s opening times and locations, promotions; promote Starwood Preferred Guest Program.
- Familiar with all Front Office related Opera functions including rate structure and special packages, discounts, room types, all applicable coding, bedding type, location of rooms and safety features.