- Sharjah Sharjah
- [email protected]
• Visa: Indian Visa H8851531 • Languages known: English/Hindi/Tamil/ Malayalam/Arabic
• Date of Birth: 16/05/1989 • Current Visa Type: Engineer - Resident Visa
DG Flat, Rubicon Mansions,
Medical College P.O,
+91 471 2441445
YERP NGL metering system project, Yanbu , UAE, 2014
*Calibration and setting of flow computers
* Pre- Simulation activities such as Interconnect and PLC input checking
* SImulation tesing using temporary sumlation boards.
SOC Sealine Project , UAE, 2014
* Pre-fat activities such as actuator setting , pump checking , Sampler , densitometer , TIT, PIT, DPIT fucntionality checks done.
*Conducted FAT tests with client Leighton Offshore
* Followed up with FAT punchlist and cleared all items for end inspection
ADCOP project - Fujairah, UAE, 2013
Measurement and Control systems for custody transfer.
* Custody Transfer measurement of Crude Oil via 3 metering skids using Multi Viscosity turbine meters (MVTM) and Ultrasonic Meters (USM).
* Three provers and one backup prover.
* Daily , weekly and monthly maintenance programs for efficient functioning of the skids.
* Allen Bradley PLC systems and SCADA integration for field automation.
* Trouble shooting software and instruments when required.
* Providing training and assistance to the client when required.
* Working knowledge of API standards.
New Doha International Airport Project ,Qatar
Consultant: Overseas Bechtel Inc
• CP-18 ,CP-29 : Airport Main Terminal Complex and Extensions
• Leading a team of 26 skilled Automation Control technicians, closely monitoring their activities.
• Overall Design and commissioning of Distributed Control Systems For HVAC , lighting and Fire systems.
• Flow control using gate valves, butterfly valves etc, maintenance of the same.
• Leading and monitoring 12 Siemens Technicians and scheduling their activities to meet targets.
• Trouble shooting and Clearing of Punch lists on a systematic manner.
• Conducting and attending meetings with consultant and clients to present progress and discuss pending issues.
• Monitoring reports from technicians , planning and reporting to higher management.
• Commissioning and Pre-Com of HVAC equipment – 202 AHU’s, 812 FCU’s, 112 CRAC units.
• Design of HVAC equipment test packs for pre-comm and commissioning
- 63 test packs, 2 training manuals , 1 O&M manual .
• Integration testing for overall HVAC system.
• CP-18 : Main terminal Complex
• CP-10 : Phase I and Phase II: Airfield Paving Tunneling and detention ponds.
• CP-76 : Midfield Telecomm Communications Building
• CP-93 : Main and Satellite Fire stations
• CP-94 : Ground Service equipment and facilities.
• CP-17 : Air Traffic Control and Meteorological Facilities.
• CP-11 : Cargo Terminal Complex
• CP-16 : Fuel Farm
• Design and Review of Project Engineering - Disctributed control systems for automation
– 1 O&M + 1 Training Manual +1 Engg Submittal + Method Statement’s + ICD’s + AutoCAD drawings per CP
• Equipment and integration systems design for project specific requirement.
• Efficient manpower distribution and monitoring of site activities.
• Client relations and acquiring/ proposing new projects.
• Project 1: "The Portable Vein finder and Phlebotomy assist".
• Project 2: “The vein pattern based biometric validity sensor”.
Design, Fabrication and Programming of ARM, Atmel and 8051 Families of Microcontrollers.
• Training and management of a team of eight members.
• Studied and suggested feasibility of electronic integration in electromechanical 220MW reactor 1 and reactor 2.
• Daily Calibration and testing of Instrumentation equipment.
• Approval and disapproval for replacement of defected / damaged equipment and maintenance logging of the same.
• Studied various industrial flow, temperature and pressure control loops maintained by equipment DANFOSS.