- WONDERWARE INTOUCH
- SCADA HMI
- HVAC CONTROLS
- FIRE ALARM
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- Sharjah Sharjah
• Realized an innovative new device for Biometric validation while staying under the cost envelope of less than $ 100 • Created a life saving end user product that paralleled market product while being 90% cheaper than marker product.
Established base, managed and recruited for a Dubai based sub contracting company in Qatar with minimal support. Effectively increased their man power from 18 technicians to 24 technicians, 5 engineers and 2 Draftsmen in a period of 3 months.
Worked in Design, Installation, Pre-Comm , Commissioning upto Handover Of CP18, New Doha International Airport project. Single handedly created and amended DCS commissioning procedures for the QR1Billion N.D.I.A project. Installed and commissioning IBMS control for 36 flood lights all over the airport in just 16 days. Personally Conducted Handover training and presentation for D.I.A (Doha Intl Airport authority) for HBMS systems in the N.D.I.A project.
• Visa: Indian Visa H8851531 • Languages known: English/Hindi/Tamil/ Malayalam/Arabic
• Date of Birth: 16/05/1989 • Current Visa Type: Engineer - Resident Visa
DG Flat, Rubicon Mansions,
Medical College P.O,
+91 471 2441445
YERP NGL metering system project, Yanbu , UAE, 2014
*Calibration and setting of flow computers
* Pre- Simulation activities such as Interconnect and PLC input checking
* SImulation tesing using temporary sumlation boards.
SOC Sealine Project , UAE, 2014
* Pre-fat activities such as actuator setting , pump checking , Sampler , densitometer , TIT, PIT, DPIT fucntionality checks done.
*Conducted FAT tests with client Leighton Offshore
* Followed up with FAT punchlist and cleared all items for end inspection
ADCOP project - Fujairah, UAE, 2013
Measurement and Control systems for custody transfer.
* Custody Transfer measurement of Crude Oil via 3 metering skids using Multi Viscosity turbine meters (MVTM) and Ultrasonic Meters (USM).
* Three provers and one backup prover.
* Daily , weekly and monthly maintenance programs for efficient functioning of the skids.
* Allen Bradley PLC systems and SCADA integration for field automation.
* Trouble shooting software and instruments when required.
* Providing training and assistance to the client when required.
* Working knowledge of API standards.
New Doha International Airport Project ,Qatar
Consultant: Overseas Bechtel Inc
• CP-18 ,CP-29 : Airport Main Terminal Complex and Extensions
• Leading a team of 26 skilled Automation Control technicians, closely monitoring their activities.
• Overall Design and commissioning of Distributed Control Systems For HVAC , lighting and Fire systems.
• Flow control using gate valves, butterfly valves etc, maintenance of the same.
• Leading and monitoring 12 Siemens Technicians and scheduling their activities to meet targets.
• Trouble shooting and Clearing of Punch lists on a systematic manner.
• Conducting and attending meetings with consultant and clients to present progress and discuss pending issues.
• Monitoring reports from technicians , planning and reporting to higher management.
• Commissioning and Pre-Com of HVAC equipment – 202 AHU’s, 812 FCU’s, 112 CRAC units.
• Design of HVAC equipment test packs for pre-comm and commissioning
- 63 test packs, 2 training manuals , 1 O&M manual .
• Integration testing for overall HVAC system.
• CP-18 : Main terminal Complex
• CP-10 : Phase I and Phase II: Airfield Paving Tunneling and detention ponds.
• CP-76 : Midfield Telecomm Communications Building
• CP-93 : Main and Satellite Fire stations
• CP-94 : Ground Service equipment and facilities.
• CP-17 : Air Traffic Control and Meteorological Facilities.
• CP-11 : Cargo Terminal Complex
• CP-16 : Fuel Farm
• Design and Review of Project Engineering - Disctributed control systems for automation
– 1 O&M + 1 Training Manual +1 Engg Submittal + Method Statement’s + ICD’s + AutoCAD drawings per CP
• Equipment and integration systems design for project specific requirement.
• Efficient manpower distribution and monitoring of site activities.
• Client relations and acquiring/ proposing new projects.
• Project 1: "The Portable Vein finder and Phlebotomy assist".
• Project 2: “The vein pattern based biometric validity sensor”.
Design, Fabrication and Programming of ARM, Atmel and 8051 Families of Microcontrollers.
• Training and management of a team of eight members.
• Studied and suggested feasibility of electronic integration in electromechanical 220MW reactor 1 and reactor 2.
• Daily Calibration and testing of Instrumentation equipment.
• Approval and disapproval for replacement of defected / damaged equipment and maintenance logging of the same.
• Studied various industrial flow, temperature and pressure control loops maintained by equipment DANFOSS.