QA/QC Inspector or QA/QC Engineer
Overall 10 Years of Experience
I am an efficient administrator and skillful Supervisor/Engineer with proven organizational, communicational, interpersonal and training skills. Possess hands on experience in planning managing controlling and supervising construction projects of medium and large scales, particularly in Building, Highways and Infrastructures. I am well versed with commonly used engineering codes and practices, tendering, bidding, common contractual procedures and various facets of the projects from inception to commissioning. Commitment to work is my character, hard work my tool and mutual professional growth my passion. I can be suitable as Team Leader, Project Coordinator, Construction Supervisor, QA/ QC Supervisor/Engineer, Resident Engineer or Engineer's Representative on any Construction Project.
QUALITY CONTROL ACTIVITIES:
- Leading a QA/QC Inspection Team in all over the accordance
- Jointly Inspection of Testing of All type of Construction Materials For Quality Assurance according to Project Specification
- Leading Project Execution Inspection Team
- Co-ordination with Project Management Team, Sr. QA/QC Management Team, and conduct Quality Control Audits with Client's Representatives with in all Related Qualities issues.
- Implement the QA/QC management system at site
- Verify of CMD (Concrete Mix Designs), JMF (Job Mix Formula) According to Project/International Specifications, (ASTM, BSS, AASHTO, ACI, Asphalt Institute)
- Jointly Inspections of All Relevant Quality Tests with in Quality Envelops.
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub contractors and vendors coordinate all non destructive testing on site
- Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters
- Coordinate all receipt inspections
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors
- Ensure all quality control documentation is complied and competed for as-built hand over through the QC turn over engineer
- Control all non conformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Compete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
- Review the customers specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector.
- Conducting tests like Field density Test, Cylinder compression test, reinforcement tensile test, Abrasion test, Sieve analysis of aggregates, compressive strength of blocks etc.