Seeking a position as a Mechanical Engineer where my knowledge and skills will be further developed and utilized.
- President in Math-Science club (Highschool)
- Team Captain Brain Champs (inter-school brain competition)
- Student Council Auditor 2009-2010
- Student Council Business Manager 2007-2008
- Captain ball highschool varsity basketball team
Excellent in mathematics and probem analysis
Willing to learn and love to analyze
Very good in creating powerpoint presentation
Learns very quickly
Focus and Determine
Experienced with AutoCAD (2d and 3d)
CADMAXX 1 MONTH TRAINING (NOVEMBER 2015)
Knows the Refrigeration Vapor Compression Cycle well
Can type fast approximately 60 words per minute
Hardworking and Experience
Can Calculate cooling loads in Air Conditioning
with given tables or software
Experience in basic automotive skill
like welding and using hand tool machines
Can read and write arabic texts
Knows how to communicate in arabic language
basic words and sentences
Basic Sketch Up designer
Creative and Imaginative
Job Enabling English Proficiency
2015 - Present
Reading, Solving Problem Analysis, Playing basketball, etc.
Why should you hire me? What are my advantages?
I am Engr. Ahmad J. Qassim recently registered engineer by the Philippine Regulation Commission by passing the board examination for mechanical engineers on Sept 29-30 of 2015. I ended up my bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering for 5 years (regular). I was born on August 28,1993 in Jeddah, K.S.A. and stay there until I finish my highschool level.
My advantages are :
- Firstly, I was born there and will not most likely feel homesickness.
- Secondly, communication will be a minor issue because I am familiar with arabic and both my parents are fluent in arabic language.
- Thirdly, I believe I am qualified for any job related to my course even though I got no job experience yet, I am a fast learner and very well motivated.
- Fourthly, I am a practicing muslim and its very easy for me to adjust in the environment.
- Lastly, I am well-trained both in computer skills and hands-on .
I hope a postive response ,in shaa Allah.