Jan 2013 - Sep 2014
Project Manager and Process Analyst
Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design
- Co-developed the Continuous Improvement Framework, which prioritized organizational improvement initiatives through identification of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and use of data analytics resulting in a model for sustainable strategic growth.
- Assisted in leading the strategic planning process, specifically focused on business-unit operations strategy based on overarching strategic priorities. Emphasis was given to new growth and technological expansion.
- Analyzed operating model relative to accreditation standards and provided cohesive reports and detailed action plans to senior management when areas of improvement were identified.
- Project Manager for accreditation program that included oversight of six inter-departmental teams, development of project plan and charter, communications and stakeholder management, development of a framework for data gathering, and time and budget management.
Jan 2013 - Dec 2013
Director of Operations (Student Volunteer)
Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship
- Collaborated with local consulting firm and student peers to benchmark successful financial and operational Business Plan Competition models against University's plan and developed action and change implementation plan.
- Reviewed and revised student roles and responsibilities to ensure proper alignment of talent with current client demands.
- Worked in conjunction with the Student Director to screen and scope new project proposals.
- In coordination with the faculty sponsor, developed and implemented a formal letter of agreement between the Student Consulting Center and the client.
Mar 2009 - Apr 2012
Rocky Vista University
- Drove analysis of accreditation projects and initiatives, including developing work plans and realignment strategies.
- Directed Department of Legal and Compliance in assessing departmental effectiveness, synthesizing issues and areas of opportunity into strategic initiatives and provided ongoing support for process change initiatives.
- Acted as liaison between the clinical the legal departments ensuring efficient contracts administration and expedient credentialing of new physicians.
- Achieved initial accreditation of University by co-leading seven inter-departmental project teams throughout comprehensive two-year self-analysis.
- Launched University wellness program.
May 2005 - Aug 2010
- Tripled revenue during economic recession due to sales through education, direction of hired team, calculated risks, attention to detail, and positive attitude.
- Designed and developed company website as part of comprehensive marketing strategy increasing customer traffic by 200% which translated into 65% increase in new customer accounts.
- Built customer base enabling business to be profitable after one year.
- By 2008, business operated profitably solely based on referral.
Master of Business Administration
University of Colorado, Denver School of Business
Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology, Spanish
Metropolitan State University
- Chair, Reaccreditation Steering Committee (RMCAD)
- Chair, Continuous Improvement Committee (RMCAD)
- Co-Coordinator, Strategic Planning Team (RMCAD)
- Member, Leadership Team (RMCAD)
- Chair, Editing Committee for the Self-Study (RVU)
- Co-Chair, Self-Study Steering Committee (RVU)
- Member, Strategic Planning Committee (RVU)
- Member, Policies and Procedures Committee (RVU)
- Volunteer team member at soup kitchen at Auraria Campus (2002-2007)
- Volunteer team member at Habitat for Humanity (2010-2012)
- Guest Presenter at financial workshop at MSU (2014)