Computer Skills and Languages
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Access), Blackboard, /iCollege/, Web Design.
- Fluent in verbal and written English, Bulgarian, and Russian; beginner in French.
- 1997- ISO 9001 quality management accreditation project, Armed Forces Hospitals Program, Saudi Arabia.
- 1995 - Management course, Public Health Department, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 1990 - Maxillo-Facial and Plastic Surgery course, MMA, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Scientific research: "Medico-Biological problems in Forensic Stomatology", National Bulgarian Medical Journal.
- Journal articles, medical educational articles, short stories published in Bulgarian media.
- Registered Dentist, Bulgaria, at present.
- Registered Dentist, South Africa Medical Dental Council, No. 0058238, 1993 to 2000.
- Member of Dental Health Education and Preventive Committee, Johannesburg, S. Africa, from 1993 to 1997.
- Member of National Youth Commission of Bulgaria Red Cross, from 1980 to 1989.
- Member of the International Organization of Journalists, International Press Card # 225.
- Whitworth William C. (Kit), BS, MPH
Epidemiologist, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA
(404) 639-8876, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew J. Penniman, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology, Georgia Perimeter College, Dunwoody Campus, Dunwoody, GA
(770) 274-5065, Andrew.email@example.com
EMPH student, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
(404) 218-4204, firstname.lastname@example.org