Technology Director/Managing Consultant
Peak Performance Consulting, LLC
Peak is a ten year old consultancy that provides learning and development and technology services to Fortune 1000 companies and Government Agencies. Led the corporate restructuring effort to align all business development and project delivery efforts in-line with core competencies. Led interactive marketing and overall internet presence initiatives, including CRM, direct marketing, and strategic partner relations, reporting to the CEO. Established and maintained strong alliances with technology partners aligned with core business. Responsible for coordinating all day-to-day project delivery efforts and maintaining and growing client relationships.
Strategic Achievements and Successes:
- Increased overall corporate visibility by developing and implementing marketing strategies which included but not limited to: obtaining local/national/vendor certifications for SBE/WBE/MBE/HubZone ; redesign and deployment of corporate website; redesign and deployment of other marketing and co-marketing collateral and messaging.
- Established corporate PMO practice and implemented a project delivery infrastructure which streamlined project delivery, improved efficiency and improved customer satisfaction.
- Implemented collaborative marketing strategies by developing key technology partnerships aligned with core business areas which include: learning and content management (LMS/CMS), business process management/automation, CRM/ERP and collaborative technology platforms.
- Established key relationships with international partners and service providers to augment project delivery infrastructure with far-shore partners. This led to reduction in overall project cost, increased ROI and increased responsiveness.
- Increased project pipeline activity by over 50% by improving overall quality and responsiveness to RFPs and other service requests through development of a re-usable content infrastructure and solidifying prime partner alliances.
- Generated 50% increase in revenue.
- Realized significant increase in the quality and delivery of projects due to the establishment of methodologies and standards, and implementation of enterprise technology platforms.
- Established Peak as 'Partner of Choice' for several prime vendors partners for major project initiatives in specific disciplines.
- Increased corporate visibility and access to State and Federal set-aside contracts due to certifications.
- Established Peak as a viable small business contender in the areas of learning content development (eLearning), process automation and collaboration strategy assessment and implementation.