To obtain a position with a successful and growing company where I can utilize my creative skills in audio and video recording, production, editing, and directing.
Aug 2005 - Present
MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
- University Honors Student
- 3.1 Cummulative GPA
- Telecommunications Degree in Television Production (May 2009 Graduation)
Aug 2001 - Jun 2005
High School Diploma
Centennial High School
- Honor Roll Student
- Student of the Month - October 2003
- Varsity Cheerleading - Captain 2005
- JV Cheerleading- Captain 2003
- Member of the African American Association Club
Feb 2009 - Present
Lovell Video Phototgraphy
- Edit Film
- Assist production crew on location
- Perform inventory of equipment
- Operate, set up, and break down of cameras, lighting kits, microphones, etc.
Jan 2007 - Present
Freelancer ( on- call)
Freezing Time Videography
- Edit film utilizing Final Cut Pro
- Camera, Lighting, and Audio Operations
Aug 2007 - Present
Intern ( on- call )
Murphy Fine Arts Center
- Assist the production staff in pre-production planning for Center events.
- Operate soundboard/lighting for Center events.
- Manage audio, visual, and physical stage equipment such as microphones, speakers, props, and stage design sets.
- Set up and break down for Center events
- Worked Shelia Dixon inauguration ceremony (Baltimore Mayor)