June 2011 – April-2013 As a Construction Facilitator
- To identify and finalize potential contractors.
- To organize orientation for Site In charge/Site Engineers on Project.
- To prepare time-bound construction schedules as per customer requirements and monitor
- Strict adherence of the same.
- Visiting sites for crisis management at sites and on regular basis to maintain good customer relationship.
- Coordinating with site engineers for obtaining site status reports and protocols on regular basis.
- Monitor and understand the project deviations and/or escalations and should address the same with concerned departments to get approvals.
- Approval of expenditure bills submitted by Site Engineers.
Nov’09 – 15th-june-2011 As a Site In-Charge – Fabrication & Erection.
Project Title: Solid Material Handling System for 3X33 MW Captive Power Plant.
client: M/s BHEL – Bharat Oman Refineries Limited (BORL), Bina, Madhya Pradesh.
- Performing as Site in charge planning assigning works to team and reviewing progress.
- Assessing and approving the Subcontractor monthly Billings as per the actual quantity.
- Responsible for planning & execution of projects, including project scheduling control & coordination of site activities by Director - Technical guide lines.