Sr. CRA Loan Officer
Contact the client after reviewing information (provided by the initiator) to discuss their personal needs in order to provide them with a loan that best suits them.
- Run and review credit history, income, length of employment and seasoning of home.
- Assist borrower in locating required documents.
- Work up a loan offer that most benefits borrower
- Process and meet the conditions prior to funding.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.