- PHFA "Top 10 Loan Originator" Award Winner for several consecutives years.
- Top lender of Our City Reading, Inc with more than 100 units closed.
- NHS of Greater Berks, Inc. Award Winner for numerous consecutive years.
- President's Club Award Winner for multiple years.
- Member of the Loan Administration & Education Committee.
- Community Educator through seminars and workshops.
- Promote all bank's programs.
- Colaborate to all branches with their spanish speaking customers inquiring about mortgages.
To obtain a challenging position in mortgage lending which would enable me to utilize my skills and expertise.
Feb 1993 - Present
Sr. CRA Loan Officer
Contact the client after reviewing information (provided by the initiator) to discuss their personal needs in order to provide them with a loan that best suits them.
- Run and review credit history, income, length of employment and seasoning of home.
- Assist borrower in locating required documents.
- Work up a loan offer that most benefits borrower
- Process and meet the conditions prior to funding.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
Founding Member of Latina Gathering
Co-producer Spanish language Television Program