Business System Analyst
Mar 2012 - Present
- Administrator for following Systems in Eastern Region:
1- Operation Room Scheduling Office System (ORSOS).
- Provide technical guidance for evaluation of software application.
- Support application programming, computer operations and data communications associates.
- Create functional design document and other relevant documents for end users.
- Provide training assistance for users, applications programming team and other staff.
- Analyze and review enhancements for compatibility, adhere to operating guidelines and perform integration testing.
- Analyze system capacity and modify procedures to solve interface problems.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in designing, testing and developing applications.
- Prepare and present status reports, ad hoc reports, records and training material to staff.
- Monitor application for compliance to IT standards and policies.
- Manage allocation and implementation of tasks and provide assistance for project plan development.
- Manage development of applications and information systems.
- Participate in all phases of project development life cycle.
King Faisal University Eastern Reagan
May 2011 - Nov 2012
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA provides me the tools I need to be an effective management professional and leader in an organization. The core curriculum provides me with a real-world preparation for the global economy. I’m able to customize the MBA program to meet my goals by selecting one of many unique concentrations or by creating my own through the general concentration. Concentrations include General MBA, Leadership, Healthcare Systems Management, Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, Technology Management, and Healthcare Systems Engineering.