CFO / Operations
SHEETMUSICPLUS / INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE
Sheetmusicplus is a global online retailer of sheet music. 60% domestic, 40% international business.
Provide executive level financial and operational leadership including comprehensive FP&A, implementing internal controls and corporate policies, banking and treasury. Lead human resources, fulfillment, purchasing, customer service, catalog and IT operations. Integral player in strategy review process and implementing a defined growth strategy. Deliver continual operational system and process improvements with emphasis on customer experience.
- Led due diligence and all financial matters for sale of SheetMusicPlus LLC., closing the deal quickly without major purchase price adjustments to the satisfaction of all shareholders.
- Improved KPIs for “on time delivery” by 2% points, through accurate customer communication and improved service performance.
- Completed international acquisition and successfully integrated company, meeting all financial objectives.
- Decreased shipping costs by $100,000 by optimizing all shipping parameters.
- Reduced customer contact rate from 25% to 12% by improving website information, shipping communications and overall streamlining of all operational systems.
- Upgraded product process for catalog updates, reducing time to market from one week to one day.
- Implemented new software and procedures to automate accounting tasks, reducing closing time by 40%.