CFO / Operations
SHEETMUSICPLUS / INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE
Provide financial leadership across the organization, which includes accounting efficiencies, comprehensive financial planning & modeling, human resource, banking & cash management, budgeting & forecasting and solid internal controls. Implement culture of accountability and a result orientated work environment by establishing budgets, forecasts, business review meetings and action plans. Integral player in strategy review process and implementing a new defined growth strategy. Lead the Operations group, including fulfillment, purchasing, customer service, catalog and IT operations. Deliver continual operational system and process improvements with strong emphasis on delivering an excellent customer experience. Improve KPIs for on time delivery, accurate and timely customer communication, customer contact rate, customer service performance, website speed and continuously implementing improvements.
• Established budgets and forecasts with accountability of all
• Improved accounting processes and achieved 40% reduction in closing
• Completed international acquisition and successfully integrated
company into existing organization, meeting all financial objectives.
• Build out a strong operational team with high performing team
• Reduced shipping cost by $100,000 and improved on time delivery by
• Reduced customer contract rate from 25% to 12%
• Implemented substantial improvements in the merchandise catalog
process which increased turnaround time of new content from 1 week
to one day.