Office & HR Operations
Zonar Systems, Inc.
- Process new hire paperwork, create new hire folders, digital files, swag kits, process I-9 verification, process employee data changes, tax withholding, position and pay changes.
- Collaborate with Recruiting to ensure a smooth and exciting new hire experience for all new team members both local and remote.
- Own the HR Alias inbox and respond to employee inquiries or forward to other team members as appropriate.
- Manage downtown office spaces with duties including but not limited to - keys, parking, office furniture, snack/drink vendors, phones and office equipment.
- Act as point person for Facilities issues and resolutions.
- Coordinate space planning, building moves, expansion into new floors, office buildouts, budgets, contracts, etc.
- Own, coordinate, plan, and execute cultural events within the office as well as offsite events, company picnics, parties, holidays, and celebrations.
- Coordinate and own catering, conference room reservations, and office wide events, i.e., Waffle Wednesday, Happy Hour, and Lunch & Learns.
- Monitor, order, stock office and breakroom supplies, maintain cleanliness of building and shared spaces.
- Oversee and manage reception and coordinate to maintain cleanliness of lobby, conference rooms and public areas; oversee badge management system and work to keep office secure.
- Serve as point of contact for building maintenance and property management.
- ORCA Card Program owner and administrator.
- Executive support for VP's of Product Management and Product Development.