- Act as a hub of information and provide guidance for students/alumni of the Metis Data Science bootcamp.
- Collaborate and communicate with a team of remote Program Managers to guarantee smooth processes for bootcamp students and staff while maintaining ACCET requirements.
- Manage all financials for the program including invoicing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, as well as managing and maintaining budgets for the Seattle office.
- Develop and preserve strong relationships with multiple vendors and clients globally to ensure office culture and dynamic.
- Assist Admissions with inquires regarding the program; act as a guide for students through the admissions process.
- Prepare all documentation for current and future students while sustaining impeccable and up to date files per ACCET regulations.
- Administer administrative training to instructors and staff when necessary, ensuring all staff maintain regulatory policies and procedures.
- Serve as a Designated School Official by providing accurate information as requested by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and the U.S. Department of State (DOS) in accordance with federal regulations, FERPA (Federal Educational Right to Privacy Act) guidelines, and campus policies.