Office & Experience Manager
- Front line for greeting office visitors, interview candidates, as well as initiating employee onboarding and introduction to office and culture.
- Responsible for organizing and facilitating help-desk ticketing system, drafting office communications, booking conference rooms, running office errands, arranging meetings, lunches, events, accommodations, and itineraries.
- Guardian, promoter, and protector of culture - brand ambassador.
- Planned, promoted, and organized all company happy hours, events, special occasions, and parties to give back to the staff and promote Bigcommerce culture.
- Managed two offices on a daily basis and kept the facilities running smoothly for all 300 employees and handled all issues promptly, without disruption to staff, while also coordinating globally with the other office locations.
- Management of AP/AR for business and vendors as well as filing expense reports and conducting credit card reconciliation for multiple executives.
- Reduced annual food and beverage costs by 50% over an 8 month period, while still keeping a fully stocked variety as well as very happy employees.
Project managed and led the build out of the downtown space in Austin, as well as assisted with the buildout of the San Francisco office and its opening.
Acted as an informational core for all employee inquiries, requests, and issues.