Director of Network Collaboration
- Serve as primary liaison to 18 Appleseed Centers located around the US and in Mexico. Lead development and support of Appleseed’s Network Collaboration Model, designed to foster collaborative work among Centers to win high-impact victories. Organize, structure, and document discussions; recruit and coordinate work with pro bono partners; and oversee research to support collaborative projects.
- Create work plan, budget, and timeline for major network building and collaboration project around immigration. Supervise development of policy priorities and advocacy tactics, manage work of consultant and fellow, and work closely with a partner organization to execute all parts of the project.
- Lead outreach efforts to national and state issue advocacy communities, particularly the immigrant rights community. Work with these partners to disseminate one of Appleseed’s signature products, a Manual that provides guidance on protecting financial assets and families from deportation.
- Plan events and convenings, including a successful event (~90 attendees) held in coordination with the Mexican Embassy and featuring the Deputy Ambassador from Mexico as well as foundation representatives.
- Develop individualized cultivation plans for major law firm donors; serve as primary contact for several target firms, develop materials, and coordinate and track team cultivation efforts.
- Wrote funding proposal that successfully secured $100,000 in support of immigration justice work.