East Europe Team, China, Guangzhou
- work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow.
- Issue written and oral instructions.
- Assign duties and examine work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of workers.
- Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances.
- Interview and hire new employees.
- Confer with other managers in the distribution center to ensure coordination of other warehouse activities.
- Confer with other managers outside of the distribution center to ensure coordination of other functions such as production, inventory management and quality assurance.
- Ensure correct shipment of international orders and hazardous material orders.
- Identify employees’ skills and develop them by coaching and counseling employees on a regular basis.
- Conduct annual performance reviews and provide continual feedback on both positive and negative performance.