Team Leader - Motivated - Trustworthy - Collaborative - Banquet Service - Adaptable Team Member- Catering Service - Menu Design and Creation - Formal Table Placement - Food Preparation and Presentation-Passion for Local Ingredients - ServSafe Certified-Food Protection Manager Certification - Hospitality Management Certified
Sep 2008 - May 2014
Jordan Mechanical & Technical Corporation
- Specialized in industrial maintenance for aluminum can plant machinery.
- Obtained Mobile Equipment Operators License for forklift, scissor lift, articulating lift
- Completed 10 hour OSHA training Course in Construction and Health.
- Assisted welders with cuts, grinds and beveling material for rebuild.
- Projects included demolition, improvement and rebuilding, performed on stainless steel machines.
Nov 2007 - Mar 2011
City Kitchen Catering
- Originally employed as banquet server
- Organized additional projects including packing lists, loading company trucks and other event preparations.
- Promoted to Event Manager
- Coordinated a crew of employees and temporary staff
- Responsible for operations of events including:
- distribution of materials and equipment
- setting up all stations for event
- executing immaculate fine dining service,with a margin of little to none for error
- Going above and beyond to exceed expetations and meet special conditions of client’s contract
- Served Museum Distract, Theater Distract, River Oaks
Nov 2005 - May 2007
Majesty Hospitality Staffing
- Traveled to locations throughout Houston for food and banquet service with diverse catering companies.
- Highly requested by many caterers
- Apprenticed event managers
- Organized seating
- Ran food buffets and bars
- Assisted in all areas of events
Aug 2011 - Jul 2014
Ozarks Technical Community College
- Associate of Applied Science in Hospitality Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Culinary Arts
Food Preparation and Presentation
Menu Planning and Design
Food Protection Management
Rocking H Ranch Fun Day
Fall 2013 and 2014
Appointed Judge, 2014
C-Street Farmer’s Market
American Culinary Federation - Springfield/Branson Chefs Association
Active parent in Boy Scouts troop 183
Care To Learn Benefit (2014)
Flavor and Flair (2014)
OTC Community Day (2014)