Feb 2014 - Present
- Assisting sales representatives for improve their productivity and spend more time selling.
- Providing a variety of support services and contact with customers and prospects to arrange appointments or make follow-up calls to confirm orders or delivery dates.
- Ensure that representatives have sufficient quantities of sales support material, such as product brochures or case studies.
- Handling all urgent calls, emails and messages when sales representatives are not available.
- Contributes to customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of orders.
- Handling orders by telephone, email or mail and check that they include correct prices, discounts and product numbers.
- Contacting customers to resolve any queries.
- Input orders to the company’s computer system and ensure that orders are processed in line with customers’ delivery requirements.
- Updating customers for any delays and arrange alternative delivery dates.
- Collaborating with other departments.
- Contacting the technical department, to deal with any product or technical queries.
- Arranging the presentations and supporting material, such as technical papers or customer references, to help sales representatives win business.
- Maintaining sales records as a basis for reports to the senior management team.
- Preparing reports on sales by individual representatives, sales by product line and sales to individual customers.