Breathing Air Technician -
United Safety International
- Receipt, inspection, cleaning, servicing, reassembling and testing of various safety equipment, including SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) and other respiratory equipment and breathing air equipment in accordance with approved testing and service procedures.
- Identifying and implementing client & company site specific requirements.
- Identify requirement and carry out installation of breathing air equipment in the complex.
- Installation and maintenance of SCBA, SABA.
- Experience in rig up, rig down and air hoses .
- Installation and maintenance of Air II Cascade systems.
- Experience in Fit test (for mask).
- Compile comprehensive reports related to any occurrence or incidence.
- Participate and carry out mock drills.
- Prepare and maintain inventory status of all breathing air media and equipments.
- Develop and maintain reporting system on daily/monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Accountable for servicing and maintenance of breathing air equipments.