Sr. Project Manager
Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Manage and monitor all Web, CRO, and GDS projects. Prepare project status reports recapping the utilization of resources, prepare project plans and review performance against committed schedules and budgets.
- Develop project documentation specifying goals, strategy, scope, timelines, risks, contingency plans and allocation of available resources.
- Deliver complex implementations which require close coordination with internal staff, third-party product providers, and the clients.
- Interface with multiple, globally located clients to ensure projects are executed in an efficient manner.
- Interface and manage multiple, globally located third-party development vendors.
- Establish project management methodology, including standardized processes, procedures, templates and documentation.
- Define and coordinate appropriate resources to meet client implementation and on-going support needs.
- Manage quality assurance testing of assigned projects to ensure design and functionality meet project requirements and general usability criteria.
- Attend design and requirements review meetings as needed.
- Ensure Web, CRO, and GDS development activities are consistent with established standards, follow departmental development processes and meet user and business objectives.
- Define and refine, methodologies, and processes to ensure the efficient development and implementation of quality systems, SOX, Agile, SDLC, P/O process, etc.
- Provide guidance on the creation of Business Case and/or Capital Paper processes. Assists the Business Lead and the Program Manager on project Business Case and/or Capital Papers.