Sigma Phi Epsilon
January 2011 - January 2012
Fraternity Chapter President
- Facilitated chapter and committee meetings.
- Daily responsibilities included liaison between the chapter and the university as well as alumni relations.
- Increased manpower 60% during leadership term.
- Created and amended new and current chapter bylaws with board members.
- Delegated and managed various chapter duties to create a dynamic fraternity atmosphere.
- Encouraged involvement in philanthropic and community events.
For Arts' Sake
September 2011 - December 2011
Intern for nonprofit organization
- Public relations - encouraged art appreciation and artistic awareness through social networking and other media
- Maintained and contributed to the nonprofit's website, including media gallery
- Represented the nonprofit at Sacramento cultural events