Jan 2013 - Mar 2013
Sep 2008 - Jun 2012
Bachelor of Arts
University of California Davis
Overall GPA 3.4
January 2011 - January 2012
Fraternity Chapter President
- Facilitated chapter and committee meetings.
- Daily responsibilities included liaison between the chapter and the university as well as alumni relations.
- Increased manpower 60% during leadership term.
- Created and amended new and current chapter bylaws with board members.
- Delegated and managed various chapter duties to create a dynamic fraternity atmosphere.
- Encouraged involvement in philanthropic and community events.
September 2011 - December 2011
Intern for nonprofit organization
- Public relations - encouraged art appreciation and artistic awareness through social networking and other media
- Maintained and contributed to the nonprofit's website, including media gallery
- Represented the nonprofit at Sacramento cultural events
I seek a creative position and career that will fully utilize my unique perspective, creative expertise, and critical thinking skills in which I would be an asset to the organization and team.
Jun 2013 - Present
The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Worked with professionals and business owners to develop a long-term vision and plan for their personal and professional financial security
- Uncovered client’s personal, professional, and financial goals to create a needs analysis to achieve these goals
- Implemented financial recommendations through needs analysis and created a roadmap focusing on life insurance, disability income protection, long-term care insurance, personal planning, business planning, education funding, retirement funding and estate planning.
Nov 2012 - Dec 2012
- Built lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events
- Worked as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Performed daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers
Aug 2012 - Nov 2012
Sales Integration Specialist
- Exemplified excellent customer service.
- Handled customer concerns including sales, returns, exchanges, and account payment.
- Managed and collaborates with salespeople to meet department sales goals.
- Educated employees on new policies and procedures within the company.
Sep 2009 - May 2011
Member Services Attendant
UC Davis Campus Recreation - ARC
- Granted UC Davis students, faculty, staff and local Davis patrons access into the ARC facility.
- Handled customer concerns.
- Organized and cleaned weight room machines and weights.
- Rented out recreational equipment and took inventory, general organization.
Jun 2008 - Jul 2009
Three Lollies LLC
- Made sales calls, followed up leads for sales of holistic wellness product.
- Processed phone, Internet, and fax orders with wholesale and independent customers.
- Organized and updated data and company files.
- Resolved customer service issues.