Planned and executed operational audits in various capacities ranging from entry level Audit Associate to Audit In-charge of various business areas using risk-based audit methodology including testing of design and effectiveness of internal controls of complex business processes.
Gained experience in the areas of:
- Performing statutory audits as per International Standards on Auditing (ISAs);
- Preparation of Separate and Consolidated Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Performing gap analysis
- Performing business process reviews
- Reporting on compliance with statutory requirements
- Internal audit of Insurance company
- Agreed-upon procedure assignment
- Report writing skills
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients' employees
Following statutory and internal audit clients were included in my portfolio as audit senior and audit assistant during work at PWC Pakistan.
- Kohinoor Energy Limited
- Man diesel Operations Limited
- MCB Bank Limited
- Kashf Microfinance Limited
- Bank Alfalah Limited
- Lahore University of Management Sciences
- Forman Christian College
- Imran Khan Foundation
- Namal Education Foundation
- Internal Audit - Adamjee Insurance Limited
( Claims and underwriting processes for one year )
- Pepsi Cola International (PCI) - Performed agreed upon procedures to verify the compliance with the territorial distribution policy for bottlers issued by PCI under the Distribution Agreement.
Performed the following agreed upon procedures in which we deal with District Monitoring Officers (DMO’s), District Training and Service Centres (DTSC’s), Cluster Training and Service Centres (CTSC’s) and Executive District Officers-Education (EDO-Edu):
- The 6-monthly education assessment is an initiative funded by (DFID), in which we measure learning levels of Grade III students of selected schools in Punjab. This will allow us to identify particular group of students which required additional tailored support. The assessment will be carried out by the District Education and Monitoring Department.
- Provide the independent monitoring of conduction of Quality Assurance Tests (QAT) for Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) Partners schools to ensure that conduct is in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).