Regional Executive Administrator (2002–2009) Virtually supported $1B Financial Services global business unit: Vice President, Operations Manager, 8 Executives and 200+ professionals. Managed CRM Siebel pipeline, hierarchy and account mapping, reporting, forecasting, approval processes, travel, calendars, organization charts, contact lists, email aliases, and new hires. Liaison between Field and Corporate. Proficient in all Sun e-business applications and tools.
- Volunteered and trained on CRM Siebel application, resulting in company-wide recognition as “Expert SuperUser”
- Streamlined processes, customized reporting, executed operational functions, returning valuable selling time back to Field Sales and Executives
- Devised expense templates to monitor spending limits, resulting in reduced expenses
- Developed and managed area web site, calendar, and collaboration site, enhancing sales productivity
- Trained and mentored 5 administrative peers and Site Services contractors, increasing staff value to Sun
- Established area birthday calendar and coordinated holiday events, improving employee morale
- Served as lead communicator for volunteer AdminWeb team, troubleshooting broad range of global employee issues, minimizing downtime
- Organized and expedited office move, 2 office restructurings, and integration of local acquisition as Sustaining Management Team Anchor, saving time and reducing capital investment
- Recommended and enacted “Technology Training for Seniors” and Habitat for Humanity volunteer events, along with yearly Toys For Tots Drive, generating a sense of community within the company
Area Administrator (2000–2002) Supported Director and staff, including 11 Sales Managers, 2 Operations Managers, and respective teams for the U.S Enterprise Services Partner Organization. Additionally supported Enterprise Services MidAtlantic Area consisting of Director, 5 Area Sales Managers, and respective teams.