DISTRICT SALES MANAGER, Dress Barn, Philadelphia, PA (1992)
Assumed leadership of $3.5M five store district in the Philadelphia area. Managed district from stagnant to growth position.
- Achieved a 7% growth in sales
- Exceeded all district contest goals
- Rallied employees, opened lines of communication, and convinced customers to keep coming back
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER, Joan Bari, Philadelphia, PA (1991-1992)
Took control of seven store, four state district with annual sales of $2.5M. Led rebuilding of sales staff; recruiting, training and supervising high performance staff.
- Achieved 12% overall sales increase through sales incentives
- Decreased inventory shrinkage by 111%
- Staffed all stores with new management and sales personnel, utilizing internal employee promotions
- Recruited, staffed and supervised two store openings
DISTRICT SUPERVISOR, Deb Shops, Inc., King Of Prussia, PA (1983-1991)
Managed $7.5M nine store district for 6 month period, using experience and ability to maintain procedures, solve problems, and communicate effectively with employees and customers.
- Promoted to Store Manager in 1984
- Troubleshooter throughout district in addition to own store responsibilities
- Promoted from part time sales to Assistant Manager within 3 month period
- Cultivated numerous employees to be promoted from within the company
ASSISTANT MANAGER, Sign Of The Shoe, King Of Prussia, PA (1982-1983)
SALES ASSOCIATE, Hit or Miss, King Of Prussia, PA (1982)