Vice President, CFO Global Offerings
Washington D.C. Metro Area, USA
DXC Technology is established by the merger of CSC and the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services business. The global offering organization supports the total product portfolio of worldwide DXC ($20 billion revenue) with integrated practices measured on end to end profitability.
- Optimize the global revenue basis of the product portfolio by product competitiveness analysis and product rationalization driven by market position and profitability
- Optimize global product cost base through automation, different labor models, different support models, profitability analysis and prioritizing investment models
- Implementation of new operating model focussed on practice profitability
- Act as both CFO and COO for the offering organization
- Interim CFO DXC Americas region for 6 months