Vice President, CFO Global Offerings
Washington D.C. Metro Area, USA
DXC Technology is created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. The global offering organization reflects the total product portfolio with $20 billion revenue for the worldwide DXC organization with integrated practices measured on end to end profitability.
- Optimize the global revenue basis of the product portfolio by product competitiveness analysis and product rationalization driven by market position and profitability
- Optimize global product cost base through automation, different labor models, different support models, profitability analysis and prioritizing investment models
- Implementation of new operating model focussed on practice profitability
- Act as both CFO and COO for the offering organization
- Interim CFO DXC Americas region for 6 months