Vice President/CFO and COO EMEA Enterprise services
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
EMEA CFO and COO for Hewlett Packard's Enterprise Services Division, representing $8 billion revenue responsible for all finance related aspects including the operations mainly focussing on change management.
- Transformation of cost base by resource management, location strategy and procurement action resulting in significant sustainable reduction of the cost base
- Strong improvement of recurring and sustainable cashflow management through major changes in working capital and capex management
- Driven change in top line approach by focussing on bottom line and cashflow contribution improvements
- Implement radical change of the CFO mindset towards business partnering and change management
- Started several ad hoc projects focussed on sustainable bottom line improvements