Stora Enso Oyj
The HR department at Imatra Mills was reorganised in early 2005 and several new positions, including that of Recruitment Manager, were established. I was chosen to this position, where the major responsibilities are:
- Developing a standardised recruitment / resourcing process for Imatra Site
- Co-ordination of our recruitment advertising at our corporate internet site and other media
- Interviewing candidates for managerial and professional positions together with the hiring line manager; support in final selection decisions
- Arranging and implementing recruitment skills related training for line managers (already since 2001)
- Co-ordination of co-operation with our suppliers in the recruitment service consultancy & assessment business
- Membership in Stora Enso’s Finnish University Co-operation Coordination Team; responsibility for cooperation with Lappeenranta and Tampere Universities of Technology and Saimaa University of Applied Sciences
- Co-ordination of co-operation with other schools in South Karelia
- Presentations for university students and teaching faculty on their site visits to Stora Enso
- Part-time visiting web instructor in Saimaa University of Applied Sciences' elective course on Job Application and the Selection Process.
- Member of the Management Team of the “Forest Industry Line” (Lukion metsäteollisuuslinja, METELI) project jointly arranged by the forest industry companies of the region, eight secondary schools and Lappeenranta University of Technology
- Participation in the renewal project of Stora Enso’s corporate recruitment database (2007 - 2009).