Founded in 2007, Opportunity Green (OG) (www.opportunitygreen.com) is the largest B2B multi-disciplinary sustainability conference attracting over 1,000+, bringing leading companies and visionaries in technology, design, media and more, showcasing the hottest opportunities to drive organizational profitability through sustainability for Fortune 500 powerhouses to cutting-edge start-ups.
Board Member, Strategic Advisor & Partnerships: 2011-Present
President: 2009 - 2011
Vice President, Business Development: 2009
Leadership / Business Development:
- Initially recruited to spearhead efforts to build monetizable digital channel platforms including newsletters, microsites and videos, while steering customized full-sales life cycles with key corporate and Fortune 500 entities.
- Quickly tapped for the top leadership role to achieve sales and partnership goals to enhance company's profitability.
- Skillfully crafted, orchestrated and implemented a fresh, concrete Opportunity Green strategic and marketing repositioning plan which ultimately grew OG's membership by 48% and increased revenue by 45%.
- Evaluated numerous strategic M&A partnerships with varied media conglomerates including magazines, online media portals, and corresponding conference events to explore opportune roll-up deals.
- Exceeded ROE goals, offline and online impressions for partners by developing creative offline experiences, including initiatives such as the Clean Tech Transportation Pavilion and the Sustainable Food Lounge, which contextually engaged and influenced top trends and profitable target markets.
- Established and implemented online and offline content strategy comprised of 60+ speakers and partners including the BMW Group, Nike, Gensler, Ford, Herman Miller, Coca-Cola, Ogilvy, Autodesk, Google and NBC.
- Surpassed ROI / ROE forecasts by successfully integrating sponsor initiatives to event narratives to engage audiences.
- Expanded editorial themes and content reflecting the developing industry and showcasing opportunities for growth.
- Secured key partners for the OG25 Industry Awards, honoring and highlighting industry change agents / innovators.