Business Strategist / Business Development Executive
- Innovative and analytical business development strategist with more than 10 years of expertise designing and deploying customized digital and offline offerings for clients in corporate and start-up sectors spanning various industries including health and wellness, eco/clean tech, fashion and consumer products.
- Tactical and creative relationship manager accomplished at leveraging past successes to forge revenue-generating and branded strategic partnerships, alliances, and buy-in from target audiences - negotiated more than 80 deals / partnerships.
- Drive value by structuring pointed consumer and business models for e-commerce, content deals, and marketing services.
- M.A. executive with media savvy and telegenic presence who has mastered proven marketing communication strategies.
- Start-Up Entrepreneur
- Online & Mobile Media Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- M&A / Deal Partnerships
- Consumer Market Development
- Advertising and Sponsorship Sales
- Cause Marketing Management
- Marketing Communications Strategy
- Fundraising Expertise
- Cross-cultural Management
- Content Packaging and Syndication
- With skeletal operational resources/ budgets, developed, launched and monetized a multi-platform digital media company with top tier advertisers and syndication partners including NBC, Yahoo, eBay, Huffington Post, Clorox, BMW and Visa.
- Fostered key relationships with market-leading sponsors and advertisers for a relatively unknown industry conference, ultimately growing and transforming it into the one the largest B2B sustainability conference in less than two years.
- Built and monetized cross-platform campaigns engaging audiences of 40MM+ with notable 30%-60% ROE increases.