Executive Senior (External Audit)
Baker Tilly Monterio Heng
- Lead client audit engagements, including planning, execution and completing engagements in a timely cost efficient manner.
- Identify significant risks at the financial statement level/assertion level that require special audit consideration and communicate issues raised.
- Review/Computation of tax provisions.
- Propose adjusting journal entries and discuss audit findings with clients.
- Perform analytical procedures to assess whether the financial statements are consistent with the auditor’s understanding of the entity and to investigate any inconsistencies.
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to acquire knowledge of the client’s business, gather information and resolve problems.
- Obtain, review and document audit evidence ensuring they are sufficient and appropriate.
- Draft financial statements and notes to accounts for review by the managers.
- Maintained effective time management while simultaneously worked on several projects/clients
- Ample exposure in manufacturing and trading industries